Monday, April 2, 2012

Cross Over (Easter cross over)

So as we cross over to a new year, as we go into one of the most spititual times of the year, we look back at the opportunities we had during the year and we are thankful for a great year.

This year's cross over is surely the most interesting one ever. As the year ended I am thankful for so much. But the most important of the cross over was that I realised that I can only learn from people.  The more time you really spend with people the more I learn about myself.  We need to focus on our internal PEACE with ourselves then we can open up to learn from the people we are surrounded by.

It is amasing to sit next to a unknown person and have him talk about his past pain, and then have him thanking you for being a example for him while I was looking up to him as a example.  And this was clear as we have both made internal peace with who we are and the journey we have taken. We are both saddened by the behaviour of people among us.  The universe was created with good and bad but the bad should not come from us as people, we should only bring out the best in people.  The bad that people bring in our live we need to just cut out.

So have really been blessed by people that makes me grow everyday to try and become a complete person. 
It was a amasing feeling to dance with a friend that months ago we did not expect her to be celebrating the new year with us.  To have the opportunity to dance with her and for both it was a unbeatable feeling to have our bodies move on the beat of the music, although we where both in pain but we worked it and it is special. It is moments like this that no words can explain,  tears in both eyes just excepting the moment.  And also our friends understanding this with no questions and With respect.

So I  really hope that this cross over for all of the people we engage with on a daily basis at work,  in town, in traffic is a process where we will shine out internal PEACE to make all better.
We have the future of our friends,  family, community, continent our world in our control ane we can only do this with internal PEACE and real internal bliss.

So my hope for the 2012 cross over is that we all find our internal PEACE and that we will shine Internal peace to all around used.

My this be the time to find inner peace to us all this is my wish to all my loved ones.

No comments: