Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ourselves



During this current journey I have had so many questions, so much fear and yet I realise the will to continue is by far the strongest.

As we with MS have a battle day in and day out not really knowing what to expect the next day, the next week or not even to think about the future. We wake up every morning with knowing that the fight against MS will and must continue. It is always saddens me when you know that we as people are not meant to have to do this and that that day might come when you feel that the fight now has to stop.

But with this fight we are almost sure to really find ourselves we get to know what we want to do and what we can achieve. It is important that we just need to focus on the fact that our will to win this fight is much stronger than anything else.

The quote below just appealed to me so much.

"I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side. Some of us embrace it. Some have no choice. The rest of us fight it. And in the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe. Some point, we're forced to face the truth...ourselves."

Penelope Garcia

So thanks to all friends, family and MS family that make this fight against MS a Journey and not a Battle Field.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you.