Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Puzzle of Life

Good day all thanks again for the support all.... I have taken some time off but I am back.

So during the past week I was again brought back to reality and started looking at my own personal life and what has happened. this created various emotions:

  • Anger
  • Sorrow
  • Happiness
  • Sadness
  • Upset
  • Nervous
  • Stressed
  • Contentment
With all of this running in my head I was not sure how to look at this. But I started the process as I do. All the “W” questions:

  • Who is it about?
  • What happened?
  • When did it take place?
  • Where did it take place?
  • Why did it happen?

And the other question:
  • How did it happen?
With this running in my head I started to gather information and information, but also forgetting information as we with MS do. So I continued working with all this information for days and weeks on end and realizing I was going nowhere.

Then I realised that the information was creating my own Puzzle of life my experiences, my pain, my joy, my anger, my happiness.

Then I started building my puzzle, as I do it is easy to put the pieces that are already joined down. When that was done I started the outside border. But this created a huge battle as I could not get the border worked out, so after a while of battling with the borders I decided I need to just stand back and have a look at what is going on. 

And then it struck me there is not one puzzle, I have a number of Puzzle's that I need to complete, one for each phase or process or what we what to call it of our Life journey.

And so I started the puzzle building of my life. This is the most interesting puzzling I have done as I could work on more the one puzzle at a time. It was also interesting to see that some of these puzzles are actually interlinked with each other.

Then there was the realisation that some of the pieces of these puzzles where missing and I need to go and look for them. I did find some but I Realised that as my journey continues I will be getting those pieces that are missing.

Now looking at the Puzzle I see so much more but I also still see that I have piece missing but the best and exiting part is that there is a pile of pieces left one side that will create a new puzzle or a new Dimension to my Journey of Life. 

So let us all build our Puzzles and enjoy them!

“It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.”

― Marilyn Monroe

No comments: