Wednesday, October 17, 2012

From the Heart on a plane.

As we live our lives we all need to decide what we want from it.  The reality is that it will change direction as we live it.

These changes can happen it various ways.  We meet new people, we loss old friends, we reunite with loved ones, we remember loved ones that have passed on, we fall ill,  we heal.......  And so the list can continue.

But I still believe that we all need to focus on what we want from live but also most important we need to focus on what we will be giving back to live.

It is actually so true that by giving we will receive even more.  By giving I am not talking in any financial terms I am talking about giving from your self, emotional and spiritual.

Personally I have been given this journey to make me realise this. That at the moment when you are financial the lowest point of your live and also know that the future will not improve financially and you are blessed with opportunities to learn from other people. I could allow myself to be a sponge and take up all the emotional and spiritual experiences around me.  These experiences made me force to get live back into that equilibrium that I needed.

"A weak man has doubts before a decision. A strong man has them afterwards."
Carl Kraus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.