Monday, October 29, 2012

New Tidings

What a honour and blessing to come to the end of year and look back on all the great experiences one has had.

This being a year that started with the reality of my career has come to a end and that my life will be changed. The uncertainty off this dark journey was overwhelming.

But now looking back at the year I have tears of joy in my eyes. How can one explain the following :

Stop your career as it is the correct decision, with the great support from my global SAP family.
Receiving glasses that can assist you in the day to day life experiences.
Successfully having Chemotherapy with the support of friends holding your hand.
Having Prosthetic supports made for your legs that I could walk 3 km on the beach with close friends.
Receiving the news that my mom will return home after being extremely ill for almost 5 months.
Having a friend run the Dublin marathon on my behalf a day before your birthday.

So looking at this I have had a year with blessings that have been given to me by people that will always be close to me emotional and spiritual. It is just amasing that due to the technology the world has become a small world.

Below just a quote for the moment :

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."

- Mary Anne Radmacher

Thanks to all for this journey.

No comments: