Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Beginnings

So as today is a new route on my MS journey I needed to just get the right quote for the day and I got this.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -  Maria Robinson

This was a quote that appealed to me as I did decide some time ago on a new ending but not really knowing what will be the new ending.

So today I started walking with my new legs and I am positive that this will go great towards that new ending.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is precisely the important information I'd been searching for. Incredible blog. Very inspirational! Your posts are so good and also detailed. The links you come with are also very beneficial as well. Many thanks :)
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].