Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bitter Sweet


This last number of weeks have been a major realisation as to what life is like.

I was fortunate enough to have been part of a close friend’s wedding.  The whole story of the wedding and how you got there is not my story. But the short 15 years I was blessed to be part of my friend’s life and journey. I learned so much.  I learned about real pain and rejection from my friend and from my own personal experiences.

The details are not important but it took both of us in a pendulum swing, first left then right.  But it was such an experience to be part of their journey and to realise that this universe does create the moment in time where the pendulum will reach equilibrium again and there is peace for all involved. From the couple that got married, the kids that become part of the new family; The parents the family and the close friends that could experience the point of equilibrium.

For me it has been a time to reflect on the similar process.  As I was on a 4 day of Solimedrol (Cortisone Treatment) I had time to reflect on my on pendulum, and I realised that was closer to my point of equilibrium.  But it was clear that I needed to make the decision to get there. The (lets for now call it)   Universe provides us the opportunities to reach each our own point of equilibrium in our life.

We get emotional, stressed and disappointed by so many things around us that are just there to create confusion regarding our point of equilibrium. Personally I was disappointed with people that are not even friends or family or that contribute to any people I care about that I almost ended in high care due to a blood pressure of 171 / 111, I have no knowledge of medicine but with all the lights flashing and people running in I realised it was not a joke.

But then the lights came on and I realised that I was so blessed that when I was getting all the blessing from phone calls, SMS'E,  BBM,  Visitors at hospital, Facebook and Twitter. I realised I was a proud dad of two great kids, Lizzy and Jean, for taking control of their future in times like this, amazing!

I know that we all have our own Bitter and our own Sweet but with the right attention we can get to the point of Equilibrium like a good bottle of Red Wine.

So please for the better of all let us all focus to reach our point of Equilibrium.

That perfect Bitter Sweet moment in our lives! 

No comments: