Monday, April 9, 2012

Make peace and live in love

As we live our lives we as people have a negative outlook at our lives and what we have. After traveling around South Africa and seeing places and meeting people that I never thought of meeting. You have your hours and days of going back in your past.
Starting the roadtrip at the place that I experienced the most sadness, confused as ever before,  uncertainty and the sense of loss. As we were standing next to the grave and looking at the candle burning in the wind,  the words of Sir Elton John Runs through your head Candle in the wind the version that was played for Princess Diana just few weeks after Gerda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRL5g9ajgqQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thinking about that time I still remember a good friend of Gerda saying that at least they will both be in good company.

As Lizzy and myself continue traveling in our own minds and just absorbing the moments of quietness and the odd sound of a beer being oppened and the sound of the rubber on the road. As I  feel the numbness in my hands I have this realisation. 

The moment of "MAKE PEACE AND LIVE IN LOVE " Is born!

We as people need to make peace. The death Of a loved one, the loss of loved ones, death of a child, and Severe or terminal illness, we need to make peace to really live in love.

PEACE IS ABOUT
People - Starting with me myself and I
Emotions - Aceptance, Regret and forgiveness
Action - Reaching out and embracing
Commitment - people love, and unconditional love
Energy - Positive Energy

It's in times like these that you become quite and humbled with what we have.
As we live our lives we all get challenged with OPPORTUNITIES. We have the choice what to do with this what we want to . So we can hide it,  we can ignore it or we can work with it. But the choice is our own.  I have learned that the universe will always give us chance to make PEACE with these opportunities. It has taken me years to realise that we need to live in love, as the world can only be a better place if we are surrounded by love.

But love can only be there if you are at total PEACE with yourselve and all that is around you,  the people and the individual challenges.

As a South African I have been given opportunities to learn,  but as I look back I realised that I still need to learn from all the new and old opportunities that I am surrounded with.

So I feel now that I am learning about making peace and Living in love, life is just getting better.

We as people can overcome everything if we have peace in our heart and truly live in love.

No comments: