Friday, March 9, 2012

The Life After

So I sit on my bed and think about the past..... all the great stuff... the sport victories, the achievement in a interesting career.... a interesting personal life.

Then the cold sweat starts running down my spine... and the warm tears down my face... and with tears of joy.. tears of sadness...tears of pain I sit and listen the life going past. Then I think why did I have the opportunity to experience so much...but I think this hurdle is the most challenging one is have ever needed to climb.... as this is the first that is not just emotional but also physical...

I am so glad as I have so much.... I have two great kids.. I have my parents that try to understand me...they have never also never needed to understand me they look at me with pain in their eyes makes it so difficult to say I am OK.... as I am but the words always come out wrong. My friends and Co-workers that take me and lift me when I don’t expect it, without knowing or understanding me...

I sit and think off people around me that are wasting time, health and love just as they think it is there to be wasted..... this is the disposable era but time, health and love is not.

Listening to the song "there is no sunshine" I realise how things are slipping away... the night while watching a show you realise that I am sitting on the wrong side... I am sitting on the right side..... my left hand is numb and I can't feel.. can't move my hand.....can't hold my friends hand during the show...

The morning I woke up this week and I could not see the sun is up... but that it was... I could not see what a beautiful day it was... after standing outside for a while I could feel the sun on my skin...... so can we stop wasting the life we have ..... I know this is my new life after stopping the full time work thing....

So it is time that we all should respect each other love each other and spend time....

This was just one of those days... when I realised that we were given this life to live.... so please let us live....

Let today be the Life after........

No comments: