Monday, June 5, 2017

Change in Journey

 Over the next few days I will be re-focusing my journey on taking new medication.

During this journey I will be taking Aubagio  on a daily basis. Currently I am extremely nervous/anxious as I'm not exactly sure what to expect.

I'm using my iPad with voice to text to do the Blog.

The journey to getting permission from medical aid for the treatment has been a extremely long and exhausting exercise. with the support of family friends and MSSA we are on the brink of the new treatment.

I will be using the Internet and social media to give a journal  of my treatment. Personally I am very positive that the journey we are taking now will have a long-term positive affect.

I am hoping that the start of the new journey will add value to other Multiple Sclerosis.

Let us Keep S'Myelin.


No comments: