Saturday, June 10, 2017

Day 4 on Aubagio

good evening

As I finish off day four with Aubagio  I am thankful that I do not have any side-effects. Happy and positive looking forward to the treatment.

I must try that during these days it is made me think of what I'm thankful for.

Today has been a physical day where attending a site meeting and needed to be on my feet for a long period of time. This did create some uncomfortable  feelings in my back and legs, I am also to blame as I did not wear my support care for my legs and feet. I know that it is difficult for myself to agree that I do need to wear  my support gear. I think it is a matter of proudness or stupidity.

  So after today I can personally say that the treatment will be positive.

These past days have made me think about some of my old writings:

Walls

With this i look fotward to the next days, weeks months.

Thanks all

Keep S'Myelin




No comments: