Saturday, August 4, 2012

IMAGINE

In times like these when it feels that all is lost, the words of John Lennon and the words of Imagine can bring some food to the soul.

In my view of life (and the song) we are on this earth for only one reason and that is to live in Harmony. We are all equal with the same pain and sorrow. If we can make life easier for the people around us our own little world would be so much easier.

I have again learned from my little Equilibrium Story that in the end all will be in balance.
So a little story about My recent Equilibrium experience.

We have had a Bassett with the name of Fred...  What else do you call a Bassett. Fred was part of our lives for years,  has always been by my side.  He was the one that would climb on my bed when was experiencing my fever from my medication, hy always brought joy to all the people around him. But as our world is, there has to be an exception. As I stay in a small estate I had a neighbour complaining about Fred and his barking. 
As I was in hospital for a week of Solimedrol drips I was not home to look after Fred. Lucky I had a great friend that arranged that Fred went to a little Dogs retreat where he can enjoy and bark and howl as much as he likes.

So in this week I was having a cup of Tea with a new neighbour when the other neighbour arrived and during the tea he told us that his fiance has moved out.  At that moment I was sure that I could hear Fred barking and howling and enjoying the moment. But then looking at the man I realised that he is a broken man and I actually had a moment where I was hoping that he has learned from this experience that we as vessels on this earth are made to except, respect and enjoy the people around us. Not one of us are at a higher level than the person next to us.

Let us all just Imagine for a moment...

Imagine

No comments: